Every organization and every person will have is own experience when working Agile-style.
When asked what tips he had for an organization that was starting with the implementation of Agile a senior Product Owner from an organization that has well passed the first steps gave the following advice;
- Don’t be afraid to confront end users with different UX experiences
- Choose innovation over optimization
- Roadmap, don’t plan to far ahead; One quarter ahead crystal clear and beyond that…you are creating clarity
- Keep the dialogue going with all stakeholders
- Get ready phase is essential for success; velocity, context, etc.
- Time-box your roadmap; organize pressure for progress.
- All elements on the roadmaps should be refined every two weeks; learn & adjust
- Perform a “Get ready” before you start an Epic; to set the highlevel context and customer promise
- 8 weeks before you start development activities on a story, the get ready phase should start